Rochester – On December 28, 2018 at about 5pm, Rochester Police arrested
Matthew J. Macleod
34 years old
8A Lafayette Street
on several felony charges. This investigation was initiated on December 18, 2018. The victim in this case is a 56 year old man from Rochester, and the alleged offenses occurred on December 15th at a residence on Lafayette Street. The warrants were signed by a Judge on the afternoon of December 28th.
Rochester officers then saw Mr. Macleod in a vehicle on Lafayette Street around 5pm, subsequently arresting Mr. Macleod without incident. Mr. Macleod was charged with:
• Burglary with a firearm (A Felony)
• Felon in Possession of Dangerous Weapon (B Felony)
• Second Degree Assault – Strangulation (B Felony)
• Criminal Threatening with a Deadly Weapon (B Felony)
• Simple Assault (A Misdemeanor)
• Bench Warrant from Rochester Circuit Court
• Felon in Possession of Dangerous Weapon (possession of a firearm at the time of arrest) (B Felony)
Mr. MacLeod was held without bail, and is scheduled for arraignment on December 31st at noon.