How can I contest a parking violation? 
The Rochester Police Department has an appeal process for parking violations. You may see any supervisor on duty to contest a parking ticket.

How can I pay a parking violation?
You can mail a check in the envelope provided with the ticket or drop it by the PD at 23 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH 03867.  Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept online payments.

I lost my parking citation – What do I do?
Come to the police department during normal business hours and request a copy from parking enforcement.